We collect information from and about you
- If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information from you.
- We get information about you from third parties. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
- We collect the information you post in a public space on our website. We also collect information if you respond to a survey.
- All IPs are anonymized by default.
We may share information with third parties
- We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business.For example, if part of our business was sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you.
We will send you emails/newsletters
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails/newsletters. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Don’t worry – even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions or information about your account. You can control cookies and tracking tools.
We use standard security measures
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
We may link to other sites or have third party services on our site we don’t control
Our site may also link to and/or serve third party ads or other content that contains their own cookies or tracking technologies.
We use tracking technologies for many reasons
- To understand the activities and behaviors of our consumers and website visitors.
- To recognize new visitors to our website.
- To recognize past customers.
- To serve you with customized or interest-based advertising. These ads may appear on our website
- So we can better understand our audience, our customers, our website visitors, and their respective interests.
We engage in interest-based advertising
We may serve interest-based advertising using personal and other information gathered about you over time across multiple websites or other platforms. These ads are served on websites. Interest-based or “online behavioral advertising” includes ads that are served to you after you leave our website, encouraging you to return. They also include ads we think are relevant to you based on your shopping habits or online activities.
Note: Users from EU member countries, UK, Ireland, US-CA and Brazil will get non-personalized Ads by default even if they accept the cookies.
How do we gather relevant information for interest-based advertising?
We work with third parties who help gather this information. These third parties might link your name or email address to other information they collect. That might include past purchases made offline or online. Or, it might include online usage information. Please read the policy from Google to know how they use your information.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, check this link. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Privacy for Registered Users
- We collect emails for communicating with you regarding your activities on the website.
- We will not send any newsletter/marketing emails without your prior consent.
- Your personal data is not shared on public domain unless you chose to do it yourself.
- Your page links are designed in a way to make it difficult for anyone to guess them.
- For additional security, you should go to Profile->Settings->Privacy to hide your profile from others.
- You have the option to delete your account at any point in time and all your personal data will be erased. As an additional security we will be deleting all the data of registered inactive users over a period of time.
You can also opt out of targeted ads by visiting the following links
Please note that these platforms allow you to opt out of interest-based advertising delivered by registered members on the current browser you are using.
Network Advertising Initiative opt-out platform
DAA Opt-Out Platform
IAB Europe opt-out platform
If you have any questions about this Policy, please email us at email@example.com
We may update this Policy
From time to time we may change our privacy policies. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.