This feature is undergoing some changes based on the feedback from current users in Beta testing. Registration is closed for some period. Please visit this page in a week or so.
This personalization feature is useful for people, who are unhappy with Netflix recommendations and the interface in general. It gives you the power to control what you want to watch on Netflix. The objective is to use Netflix app just for watching content and not browsing for content. Few things to note:
- If you are person who has very specific likes and dislikes regarding the content, this would be the best solution for you.
- The landing pages are designed for content discovery and not new additions. So if you are just looking for new content, this won’t be useful as such.
- The more content you bookmark (3 options – Watched, Watchlist, Unsure), you would be able to discover more.
Here are two examples of landing pages which you can create on your own.
2. TV Shows
Ready to create an account? Register here.
This is how it works:
- Create your own landing pages – Track 10 rows (5X2) of titles with custom filters
- Available filters – Country, Content Type, Audio, Genre, Netflix Genre, Age Rating, Year, IMDb(M) and Metascore
- Negative filtration for Audio – to get Foreign language content or weed out undesirable language content
- 3 Bookmarking options – Watchlist, Watched and Unsure. Whatever you bookmark will not get repeated on landing pages
- All data is private but you can share your bookmarks and landing pages with your friends